Red Cross headquarters, Spring Street, Rochester [1933-1950]
A view of the former Reynolds home and Reynolds Library during the period of use by the American Red Cross. A Red Cross flag and a U.S. flag grace the entrance. Beginning in 1950 the building became the home for the Institute's School for American Craftsmen.
|Series:||RIT Archives Photograph Collection.
|Online Access:||view the thumbnail image of PHOTO 00213.|
view the screen size image of PHOTO 00213.
view the high resolution image of PHOTO 00213.